Who are we and how can you keep in touch with us?
Calypso is controlling your personal data processing so we determine means and purposes of processing. More detailed information about our company is provided below:
Our concern for your data is:
- We treat your data with respect and understand its value;
- We made a secure system for storing your data;
- We do not collect unnecessary information about you and do not store it more than it is needed;
- We explain why and how we use information about you.
Where do we get your data from:
- First of all, you provide the information using our website or contacting us by phone;
- We also collect information about you from cookies in your browser.
What purposes do we set for processing your data and what data do we actually process?
Purpose # 1: Register you as a user of our Calypso service
Purpose # 2: Provide the services of our service
Purpose #3: Get to know users better and improve our services
How and with whom we share information about you
We share your data with:
1. Google Analytics is a web analytics service. The service is provided by Google,Inc. Address: Google, Google Data Protection Office, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Unfortunately, the country of the recipient of the data does not provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data. The Standard contractual Terms are used to transfer your data to Google to ensure that it is properly protected.
2. Amplitude. The service is provided by Amplitude, Inc. Address:: 201 Third Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94103.
3. RudderStack. The service is provided by RudderStack. Address: 96 S. Park Street, San Francisco 94107.
4. Meta Pixel. The service is provided by Meta Platforms Inc. Address: 1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025.
Calypso always saves for you:
- The right to get access to your personal data and correct it, delete it, restrict processing or object to processing, as well as the right for data portability;
- If the data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time at your discretion. To do this, contact us in a convenient way. Our contacts are located here;
- The right to apply for protection from supervisory authority of EU Member State where your permanent residence or place of work is or where the alleged violation of your rights occurred.
Last update: June, 2021